- Users are prompted to enable cookies when they first visit TopVPNservice. This preference is set for future visits.
B. Opinions on TopVPNservice.com
TopVPNservice.com that actively shares news and opinions. All the views expressed are the sole reflection of TopVPNservice.com’s own opinions. It does not reflect the opinions third-parties, unless stated.
The rankings showcased on the website is the sole opinion of TopVPNservice.com and derived from research of the respective products/services.
C. Collecting Personal Information
TopVPNservice.com may collect, store, and/or use the following personal information of users:
- Your name and email address when you:
- Sign-up to receive our newsletter
- Fill out our contact us form
- When you sign-up for our forum
- Your IP address to determine your country when you submit information on our website
- The information that you post on our website with the intention of making it publically available to the internet
- Information that you include in communication with us or by your own consent
D. Using Your Personal Information
While we take responsibility for protecting your personal information, we may use the said information for the following purposes:
- For the purpose for administration and business
- Tailoring the website according to your likes and preferences
- Enabling services on our website for you
- Email newsletters and notifications that you have requested or signed-up for
- Emails about third-party products/services which we believe could interest you. You can opt out of third-party marketing emails at any time
- While dealing with inquiries or complaints that you submit to us
- Use your IP address to provide you with specific marketing campaigns based on your location or resolve issues that we think may be location-specific
E. Disclosing personal information
We may forward your personal information to people, including our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors for the purposes defined in the policy, as necessary.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group companies that includes our holding company and all its subsidiaries, as deemed necessary, and as defined in this policy.
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To the extent that the law permits us to
- For aiding in ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- For establishing, defending, or exercising our legal rights. We may share your information with others to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk
- To purchaser or prospective purchaser(s) if we enter a deal to sell, or are contemplating to sell, our business or any of our asset
F. International data transfers
- The collected information may be stored, processed in, and/or transferred between countries any and/or all countries where we operate.
- You are responsible for personal information that you publish on our website or submit to us for publication on our website. Such information or misuse of it shall be entirely your responsibility.
- You hereby grant TopVPNservice.com the use of personal information described in this section.
G. Retaining personal information
This section defines our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- We shall not keep personal information longer than necessary for the purpose(s) we use it for.
- Notwithstanding with other provisions in this section, we may retain personal data, such as documents, including electronic documents, in the following capacity:
- To the extent required by law
- If the documents prove relevant in any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
H. Security of your personal information
- As our part of responsibility, we will take technical and organizational precautions and measure to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, and/or alteration.
- Your personal information is stored on our secure, firewall-protected servers.
- You acknowledge that since new vulnerabilities appear from time to time, transmission of personal information over the internet is guaranteed to be a hundred percent secure at all times.
- You are responsible for maintaining a strong password for your account. Do not share your credentials with anyone or any website outside of TopVPNservice.com
I. Lawful Basis for Processing
The following forms the legal basis for collecting your personal information:
- The personal information concerned
- The specific context in which we collect it
We collect personal information under the following situations:
- To form a mutual agreement/contract with you
- Where it interests us but not to the extent that it violates your right
- Where you provide consent to collect personal information
J. Your rights
You have the right to ask us about the personal information we hold about you. We may decide to withhold personal information but to the extent permitted by law.
You shall have the option to opt out of marketing that uses your personal information. We will explicitly ask you before processing your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
TopVPNservice.com contains hyperlinks to and details of third-party websites. We do not have control or influence the privacy policies or the practices of third-party websites.
A cookie is a small file in web browsers. It uses unique identifiers to store certain information. A web server requests these cookies from web browser each time you visit a website.
Cookies are divided into two sub-categories: persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain in the web browser until their expiry date or unless the user cleans them out. Session cookies expire when the user closes the web browser, terminating the session.
Although cookies don’t contain personal information, the personal information we store about you may contain information obtained from cookies.
The cookies that we use and their respective purposes are defined below:
- Essential Cookies: Essential cookies contain language-based cookies and Google Analytics. They are required for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be turned off.
- Functional Cookies: These type of cookies contain information that helps us tailor the website’s experience for you. It includes service-enhancing components like Hotjar, OneSignal, and Sleeknote
- Performance Cookies: These type of cookies provide us with the information on how you use our website. It enables us to improve our service. It includes Adwords and BingAds.
- In Firefox, the option to disable cookies is located in Tools > Options > Privacy and unticking “Accept cookies from sites” from “Use custom settings for history”
- In Chrome, the option to block cookies can be accessed in Customize and control > Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Content Settings > Cookies and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data”.
Blocking cookies prevents us from showing you the complete features on our website. It is not recommended to turn them off.
You have control over cookies stored on your web browser. You can delete cookies easily.
- For Internet Explorer, visit the link on how to clear cookies.
- In Firefox, the option to delete cookies is available in Tools > Options > Privacy. Select “Use custom settings for history”, click on Show Cookies, and select “Remove all cookies”
- In Chrome, the option to delete cookies is situated in Customize and control > Show advanced settings > Clear browsing data. Then select Clear browsing data from Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data.
M. Third Party Analytical Tools
TopVPNservice.com utilizes multiple analytical tools to better understand the performance of our visit and the user behavior.
Google Analytics is a tool by Google for websites. It purpose of Google Analytics is to track and analyze the on-coming website traffic.
The use of Google Analytics by us includes segmenting users based on demographics, reviewing performance of blog posts and landing pages, and other insights like the source of web traffic.
Google Analytics achieves all this by collecting IP address and cookies of the user visiting the website. Our use of Google Analytics remains within the functions of Google Analytics.
Users can disable Google Analytics tracking by disabling cookies.
We use Sleeknote to display pop-up messages on TopVPNservice.com. It relies on cookies to identify new users for this purpose. However, we do not take responsibility for the information Sleeknote may collect and use.
N. Policy Amendments