Just when we thought VPN apps were the highest measure of security, FastestVPN introduces its VPN Routers and raises the bar! FastestVPN keeps introducing new features for improved and better security. First the Firefox and Chrome Extension and now the VPN Routers.
For more clarity on what a VPN router is, why you need it and how to use it, go over this 5-minute read. After going over the facts, we ourselves were convinced that the FastestVPN Routers are the best for privacy and security!
What is a VPN Router?
A VPN router is just like a usual router that enables network communications – except with a VPN environment. Hence, a FastestVPN Router is a router that comes with a VPN pre-installed on it. It is great for getting around geo-restrictions and keeping all the devices secured at all times.
FastestVPN apps and VPN router are essentially the same. However, FastestVPN Routers are more convenient to use and leave no ground for errors. This is because you do not have to connect to the VPN each time you use the internet, so there is no chance of forgetting. With a VPN router, you are automatically connected to the VPN as soon as you connect to the VPN-enabled Wi-Fi router.
Here are the features that a VPN Router offers:
- 256-Bit AES Encryption
- Unlimited Server Switching
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- Ad Blocking
- NAT Firewall
- Internet Kill Switch
- DNS Leak Protection
- Unix-based P2P Optimized Servers
- Multiple Security Protocols
- 24/7 Customer Support via Live Chat & Email
- 15 Day Money-back Guarantee
Why Do You Need A FastestVPN Router If VPN Apps Already Exist?
Most people often have this question of why do you need a VPN router if you can use apps. Well there are a lot of reasons for that. For starters, you need to download FastestVPN on each device you want to use it on. With a VPN router, it automatically gets connected on any Wi-Fi enabled device as soon as you connect to the internet. What’s better is that, it can be used on even those devices that don’t have run a VPN app otherwise.
Here are some more ways how FastestVPN Routers are more convenient than the apps:
|FastestVPN App (VPN Apps)||FastestVPN Router (VPN Router)|
|Can only connect 20 devices (that run VPN apps)||Can be used over all Wi-Fi enabled devices that connect to VPN router|
|Can be connected to 10 devices simultaneously||Can be connected to as many devices as you want at the same time|
|Have to connect the app manually every time||VPN connects automatically as soon an internet connection is established with the router|
|Apps can be configured with home router only||VPN router can be connected with other routers and provide security – for eg. VPN router can be connected with public Wi-Fi to secure the public network|
There are three plans that FastestVPN Routers offer. The plans include a small pocket sized router plus a FastestVPN service plan. They differ in price with respect to the duration of the plan you choose. The most recommended plan is the 5 year plan.
- FastestVPN Router + 3 Year VPN Plan: $140
- FastestVPN Router + 5 Year VPN Plan: $160
- FastestVPN Router + Lifetime VPN Plan: $180
How to Use FastestVPN Router?
Here is a step by step guide of how you can connect to FastestVPN Router hassle-free and without any complexity:
- Insert the power cable in the power port and insert internet LAN wire in the WAN port of router
- Wait for 2 minutes for the device to boot up
- If you are using desktop, connect desktop LAN port with the router LAN port through a LAN wire
- If you are using a Laptop or Mobile, open WIFI and search for FastestVPN. Then connect to it. When asked for password, type “12345678”
- Open your browser and visit fastestvpnsetup.com
- Activate your FastestVPN Router account: Input the login credentials you have received from FastestVPN and activate your account
- Create your Wi-Fi password and click sign in
- (Once logged in) Click on select location and choose your desired server
- To ensure connectivity, click on “Check My IP Address”
- You are now all set to start using and enjoying your VPN router
For better understanding of the features and what the service has to offer, you can also refer to the FastestVPN Router page for a detailed guide along with FAQs.
Final Verdict – Get a VPN Router and Protect All Devices Today!
FastestVPN Router is preferred over the VPN apps for multiple reasons as stated above. Since it is not the orthodox way of getting security, many people may be hesitant in the beginning. However, it is much more convenient and easier on the pocket too if price comparisons are made! Get your pocket-friendly (size-wise and in terms of value for money – both!) FastestVPN Router today and never worry about your sensitive data leaking; over home or public Wi-Fi!